Sunday, September 7, 2008

What I'm thinking as I watch the Belgian Grand Prix (with commercials)

Damn... belgium is pretty.

I want to move to belgium.

WOW! Excellent start for Jarno Trulli in the Toyota. Go Toyota!

Dammit, Trulli. Why can't you keep your car on the F*ing road. Toyota sucks.

YEAAAAAAH KIMI!!!! GO GO GO GO GO YEAHHH!!!!

I hate this stupid Castrol GTX commercial. Hate it. It's stupid.

I wish I had a cool Finnish name like Kimi Raikkonen or Heikki Kovalainen.

Wow... Belgium is really, really pretty.

I need more coffee.

I want a Ferrari. Why don't I have a Ferrari?

Wow... Hamilton... Really? You're pitting already?? Man, that's unfortunate.

Well done, Ferrari. Nice pit stop.

You suck, Trulli. Toyota needs drivers that don't suck.

Wow. Sebastian Bourdais' wife is hot.

I wish I were a Formula 1 race car driver.

This is WAAAAAAAAAY better than NASCAR. Why don't more Americans like this? Is it because it's European? That must be it.

Why would I want to watch a TV show about truckers driving on ice? And what the hell does that have to do with history? Come on, History Channel... I'm very disappointed in you.

wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabwraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa beuuuu beuuuu beuuuu pqheawwwww wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (that's what a F1 car sounds like)

Stupid wrangler jeans commercial. I hate Dale Earnhardt Jr. NASCAR is stupid. Stupid.

*thought in a french accent* Spa Francorchamps.

Your mom has a bit too much heat in HER tires. Booya!

Wooooooo ferrari!

Rain? Yes, please rain. please please please please please.

Whoever says racecar drivers (at least at this level of motorsport) aren't atheletes obviously doesn't know what it's like to have 5 times the force of gravity pushing on one side of your head, then switching to the other in about .3 seconds....19 times a lap, 40~50 laps in a race. I'm pretty sure that would make my head fall off. Nevermind the task of wrangling a 1200 lb car with 900 break horsepower and 3000 lb of downforce around a 4.5 mile circuit. No wonder these guys get paid a million dollars a week.

Noooooo... Go Kimi! Hamilton is catching up to you! GO GO GO GO GO!

258 km/hr... how fast is that..? 160.313768 mph. Thank's google.

160.313768 mph is awfully fast to be going around a corner.

Yes, KIMI! FASTER FASTER FASTER!

Ugh... Toyota... Why? Why can't you not suck?

6 laps to go... and it might be raining?? Wheeeeeeee!

Nooo Kimi. GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaain?

Wow... it is raining.... with 3 laps to go!!!

NOOOOOOONONONONONONONONONONONO! awww... man.

C'mon Raikkonen.... GO GO GO GO GO. PASS HAMILTON!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOO NOOOOOO!!!!!~!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHNOOOOO AWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... 2 LAPS TO GO AND KIMI CRASHES!!!! STUPID RAIN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

holy god, it's raining hard. 1 lap to go, can't stop for wet tires!

Ugh. Well, I guess that was a good race for Hamilton and McLaren....

Wow. Nick Heidfeld. 3rd place after switching to intermediate tires. Nicely done.

Wow. Alonso pass for 4th at the line. neat.

Pooor, poor kimi. poor kimi. :( I guess that's probably means you won't be getting your 2nd World Championship this year. :.( Boooo.

At least Massa finished 2nd for Ferrari... I guess that's good.

Good job, Lewis Hamilton. You are quite a driver. Simply amazing.

Cool. The President of the Belgian Senate (and presenter of the 1st Place trophy) is named Decker. Neat.

Good job Felipe Massa. Indeed.

I really want to spray champagne over a screaming crowd. Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

Leigh Wisniewski said...

You know who cares about truckers in Alaska, Matthew Decker? Sarah Palin, that's who. And she prays for them every single night.

L Fritz said...

I have offish added you to my googlereader. Take that as a complement (e.g.: oh man, Lindsey wants to read my blog all the damn time!) or a diss (e.g.: damn, my blog apparently isn't worth the three-clicks, two-calories to type in the damn link. Suck it, Lindsey, I hate you too.) Whichev, I don't care. I'm fucking Lindsey Fritz!